Most of the time, it’s hard to decide which item to buy. This is because we, as general household owners, have limited knowledge about the tech and specifications of that product.
As a result, we choose the product which looks good from the outside and is convenient for us to buy.
However, there are various other factors, like weight, capacity, energy efficiency, etc., to consider when buying electronic appliances. The storage capacity of refrigerators in cubic feet is one such important factor.
You can find the cubic feet of the Kenmore refrigerator by multiplying its width, depth, and height (W x D x H) and dividing the volume by 1728.
How to Determine the Size of Kenmore Refrigerator?
The storage capacity of Kenmore refrigerators (in cubic feet) is determined by their model number (the same applies to any fridge).
However, a cubic meter of the refrigerator is calculated by multiplying its length, depth, and width and dividing the result by 1,728.
For example, a cubic foot means the dimensions 12 x 12 x 12, which equals 1,728 cubic inches because there are 12 inches in a foot.
For example, if your refrigerator has a measurement of 30 inches of width, 30 inches of depth, and 48 inches of height, multiplying them (W x D x H) will result in 43220.
Now, dividing 43220 by 1728 will give the result of 25. So, the storage capacity of your refrigerator will be 25 cu. Ft.
How do you Tell the Cubic Feet of the Refrigerator by Model Number?
You can calculate the cubic feet of your fridge by determining its height, width, and depth using a tape measure. You can then write down the details in a notebook.
Then, calculate the volume by multiplying the three measurements. You can also calculate the cubic feet of each region inside the unit by dividing its interior into two.
Before calculating the overall cubic foot of your fridge, deduct the areas that are not used as intended.
Alternatively, you can find the cubic feet of your refrigerator with the model number in the following way:
You can find the model number of your new fridge on its stickers pasted inside or outside the unit, or the refrigerator was purchased online; you must have received a confirmation email with the model details.
Once you find the model number of your refrigerator, you can visit your fridge manufacturer’s website and check your model’s specifications, where you can see the capacity of your fridge.
Some modern fridges have a QR code sticker pasted on the body. You can scan it using your cell phone.
This will allow you to easily access information about your new refrigerator, where you can easily see the cubic feet of your refrigerator mentioned.
How Do I Find the Cubic Feet of My Kenmore Freezer?
The Kenmore freezer comes in the following four different sizes:
- Compact – It has a space of 5 cu. Ft.
- Small – The space of small freezers ranges from 6-9 cu. Ft.
- Medium – The space of medium freezers ranges from 12-18 cu. Ft.
- Large – Large freezers come with a space of 18+ cu. Ft.
Before buying a new Kenmore freezer, ensure you have enough room to fit it inside. To ensure the door is fully open, measure the unit’s depth and stand in front of it as it opens.
You can calculate the cubic feet of your Kenmore freezer with the following three simple steps:
- Start by opening the door of your freezer and measure from the outside edge to the back wall of the unit. The measurement should be in feet and not in inches.
- Now, take the measurement of the height and the width of your freezer’s opening.
- Finally, you can get the cubic feet of your Kenmore freezer by multiplying the freezer’s width, depth, and height (W x D x H).
How Many Cubic Feet Is the 970 Model of Kenmore Refrigerator?
Kenmore model 970 refrigerators have a capacity of 23.8 cu. Ft, out of which the fridge is allocated 17.6 cu. Ft. of space alone.
You can find a sticker mentioning the cubic feet of your model 970 Kenmore refrigerator on the body or somewhere inside the refrigerator.
The Kenmore 970 model is the largest top-freezer fridge with massive storage space and an impressive ability to maintain consistent and accurate temperatures.
If you’re looking to upgrade your fridge’s storage capabilities without spending a fortune, the Kenmore 970 is a good choice.
What Are the Cubic Feet of My 795 Model Kenmore Refrigerator?
Kenmore model 795 refrigerator has a capacity of 22.1 cu. Ft. Kenmore 795 model is a bottom-freezer refrigerator available in three colors – black, white, and bisque.
Kenmore 795 is an excellent choice for a full-featured bottom-freezer unit with plenty of storage space. It’s also easy to use and maintains a clean appearance.
Kenmore 795 is a well-rounded performer with various features and storage capabilities beyond your expectations.
How to Find Your Ideal Kenmore Refrigerator?
Before buying a new Kenmore refrigerator, read these four tips to get it right. These are some of the most critical factors that will affect the purchase of your new home refrigerator.
1. Size of Refrigerator:
Before you can even think about the ideal size of a Kenmore refrigerator for your home or kitchen, you need to know the basic numbers, like width, depth, height, weight, energy efficiency, etc.
Get the exact space size where you want your Kenmore fridge to go. This will help you plan out the ventilation and other features of the kitchen.
Also, ensure that the door can be easily opened at 90 degrees so that you can easily access the in-door storage space and the various bin options.
If you have a family of four, I suggest going with a 24-cu. Ft. capacity refrigerator. However, if there are other family members, we recommend adding the capacity to get the most out of it.
2. Functionality of Refrigerator
While looking for an Ideal refrigerator, you will find different refrigerators available in the market, such as French doors, side-by-side, bottom freezers, etc.
How will you know which type of refrigerator is best for you? There are various features to consider when choosing one.
It’s important to get to know your new refrigerator’s features and style to ensure that it fits seamlessly into the rest of your home.
3. Features of Refrigerator
Just like choosing the toppings for an ice cream sundae, selecting the right features can improve your refrigeration experience.
Let’s explore some wonderful features of Kenmore refrigerators here:
- Kenmore refrigerators come with slide-away shelves where you can easily put taller items like wine bottles or layered cakes.
- Kenmore refrigerators also come with a temperature-controller pantry drawer, which features a built-in shelf that can be used to store various food items like seafood, snacks, etc.
- The GeniusCoolTM technology in Kenmore refrigerators supports the cooling of the refrigerator and the freezer separately so that the refrigerator can properly cool their frozen food to prevent it from spoiling.
- Kenmore refrigerators also come with a smart feature of ice and filtered water dispenser so that you can easily get the ice and freshwater without having to open your fridge door.
- The Active FinishTM feature helps keep your refrigerator spotless and can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
- The PreView™ Grab-N-Go™Door feature in Kenmore refrigerators gives you a quick view and easy access to your favorite foods.
- With the SmartFridge feature in Kenmore refrigerators, you can access your refrigerator remotely from your smartphone.
Having a refrigerator is an essential component of keeping our food safe. It’s used to keep our beverages and food fresh.
Aside from being able to store produce for a long time, it also helps prevent us from going to market frequently.
After learning how to determine the cubic feet of your Kenmore fridge, you can now consider buying one next time.
Looking at the product’s manual is also helpful if you encounter any issues. You can also contact the manufacturer’s main branch or another store to discuss the issue.